Natural Horsemanship Study Guide -- 400+ pages illustrated with 3 DVDs
Please click the link on the left for more details. $49.00 plus postage
DVD and NOTES SETS: $25.00 each set plus postage
* Learning Universal Horse Language For anyone who would like to establish a mutual
bond with their horse without the use of halters, ropes,
small round pens or picaderos. This is also included as a full chapter and DVD in the book above. * Getting Started with Clicker Training Your Horse For anyone who would like to explore the magic
of positive reinforcement. Includes info cards to take out with you to your horse. * 29+ Ways to Ask Your Horse to Back Up Plus a clear introduction to positive reinforcement.
* Building Your Horse's Hind End A large selection of ground work activities to keep
your horse supple, agile and interested.
* Walking with Horses Ideas to make your horse a lovely, polite walking companion. We walk our dogs, why not our horses?
* Trailer Loading with Positive Reinforcement Shows a series of tasks to build the magic secret language between horse and handler so that we can have confident conversations about where we would like the horse to put his feet. The trailer becomes just one more obstacle to play with. Two DVDs with this one.
* Arcs, Curves and Circles Circles are both the best and the worst things we can do with our horse. This is full of ideas to make gymnastic exercises with arcs, curves and circles fun for the horse and the handler.
* Teaching Long-Reining with Positive Reinforcement This breaks long-reining into its smallest teachable parts. Then it shows Smoky going through the initial learning process and Boots demonstrating some of the finer points.
* Harness Horse/Pony Preparation using Positive Reinforcement Goes through the stages of developing the horse's confidence to wear harness, hitch up and pull the cart at home in a controlled situation using the skills of equine clicker training.
Please contact me via e-mail for more information or to make a purchase.