Payment by PayPal or within New Zealand, by cheque or bank deposit.
Written by a professional teacher with a lifelong interest in horses and animal behaviour, this book brings together the philosophy and basic methodology of the worldwide movement called Natural Horsemanship.
It is presented in two volumes so that it is easy to cross-reference the lesson plans in Volume 2 with the extensive information in Volume 1.
The underlying aim of Natural Horsemanship is to teach us to work with
the nature of the horse rather than struggle against it.
Well illustrated, this is a hands-on Study Guide complete with:
* A glossary with detailed notes covering key words and concepts * A step-by-step guide to learning ‘International Horse Language’ * Outlines to help you get good at ‘reading your horse’
* Practical exercises toward smooth gear handling, with DVD support
* Goal setting and easy recording of your progress * Guidelines to help create good lesson plans for any specific horse
* Clear, detailed information showing you how to teach your horse nine basic ground moves, polite saddling, drive-by grooming and trailer-loading.
* Sequential lesson plans including written tasks to speed up learning of concepts and terminology, as well as practical tasks to develop your skills
The information and skills presented in this Study Guide help seta foundation for safe, enjoyable interactions with horses.
400+ Pages, index, fully referenced Well illustrated. 3 DVDs included.
The cost varies with different countries because of the variable cost of postage.
Cost is NZD $53.00 for New Zealand purchasers.
Cost overseas will be the current exchange rate plus the cost of postage to that country.
For people in my area (Palmerston North, New Zealand), I also offer hands-on tuition by the hour to support my written materials. A free one-hour session comes with purchase of the book.
Please get in touch if you would like more information.
I can easily work out the full cost in your currency.