* 29+ Ways to Ask Your Horse to Back Up Plus a clear introduction to positive reinforcement / equine clicker training
* Building Your Horse's Hind End A large selection of ground work activities to keep your horse supple, agile and interested
* Walking with Horses Demonstrations an actual lessons outline ways to help your horse become a lovely polite, bold walking companion. A few of the many reasons why we might not ride our horse are: Horse too young or old, current or past injury, too small, needs to get used to the wider world, needs the exercise to stay healthy, no enough time to ride. Includes 22 pages of notes with details about each activity.
* Trailer Loading with Positive Reinforcement (2 DVD set for NZD 30.00) The first DVD looks at a series of tasks that allow us to build the language between ourselves and the horse by learning skills we will need to be bold with the trailer. The second deals with the trailer itself, as just one more fun obstacle to play with. * Arcs, Curves & Circles All about teaching flexion on both sides of the body to enable straightness. Lots of ideas to make gymnastic exercises with arcs, curves and circles fun for the horse and the handler.
* Teaching Long-Reining with Positive Reinforcement This set breaks long-reining into its smallest teachable parts. It shows Smoky going through the initial learning process and Boots demonstrating some of the finer points.
* Harness Horse/Pony Preparation using Positive Reinforcement This set goes through the stages of developing the horse's confidence to wear her harness, hitch up, and pull a cart at home in controlled situations. Please purchase by contacting me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Payment by PayPal